I bought a pair of Icicles Eyeware from the Icicles Eyewear booth at Daytona Beach event for over $100 and within 1 week the frames fell apart!One day as I took them off my face the hinge seperated from the frame and they fell on the ground.

Lenses became so scratched they were also unsalvagable. I couldn't belive how easy the lenses scratched after falling only once. I was told these are the strongest sunglasses on the market for motorcycle riders and extreme sports. Have emailed through icicles.com many times and also I have called 3 times and he won't respond.

Been over a month now since I started calling and he wont respond to emails or calls. They are very expensive flashy glasses but do not hold up.

Even before they fell apart I noticed how they heated up so much from the sun they became uncomfortable.poor design and customer service.

Review about: Icicles Usa Sunglasses.

Comments

Palm Coast, Florida, United States #1231946

Every pair I've ever had (all Gliders) the temple logos have fallen off within weeks of purchase.Their website was designed by a 3rd grader.

You can't find replacements for Gliders.

I'm going to Oakley!

Please contact us at customercare@icicles.com.We want to resolve this issue.

Thanks.B

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1052772

I just bought a pair at Biketoberfest 2015 myself.While riding home one of my lenses fell out and hit the highway.

After numerous attempts of calling this fake company, the reason I say that is if you hit customer service you get Jeff if you hit sales you get Jeff and then when you finally get him to answer its his cell phone and he was out of town in Panama beach answering his phone. He then told me I could go to his website and pay $50 and they would send me a new set of lenses plus shipping.

They're very cheap glasses for the money they look good but when you're walking or riding in your lens falls out that tells me they are garbage.Do yourself a favor and buy a good pair of Costa or Oakleys

Denver, Colorado, United States #698200

the glasses are great...but Kemp is a ripoff..

ordered a pair of pink deck plates in may still havnt gotten them its mid Aug now!

Hes billed my CC and wont return my calls or emails....avoid the hastle stay away from icicles!

Jupiter, Florida, United States #683995